Buttercup of the fiery-and-sweet-gemini-couple fame, awarded me. Merkci.. And I’m awarding ‘them’ back. LOL
Ok, The Honest Scrap Award. This award is about bloggers who post from their heart, who oftentimes put their heart on display as they write from the depths of their soul (are you serious?) lol.
- You must brag about it
- You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
- You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends (lol).
- Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
Random Honest scraps
1. I don’t like writing about myself, maybe there’s nothing to write :). I love anything Coconut – Coconut chips/candy, Bounty,Coconut drinks… even Kokolets.. hehehe LOL. I hum while eating – though not all the time 🙂 and I love Liverpool FC 😀 plus I love captivating images, I also especially like being at the back of the camera and not in front of the lens… LOL 😉 People say I’m unreadable or that I have a monotonous expression but I really don’t think so- or maybe they are right(?)… dunno :). I also know I can just wake up anytime and travel (not by air. lol) to any random place without even having a mission there, just for the fun of travelling and exploring or I just don’t know! I reallyyyy would love to travel to all continents and half of the world countries. 2. What else.. Ochuko’s Blog is owned by me (what do we call owners of blogs? authors?). And… I ask lots of questions. Every question I ask is for a reason!
I guess that’s more than two (10) random honest scrap there. It just came out of my fingers to the keyboard – I hope I don’t have to delete any of the above laterz…
There are 10 kinds of people in the whole wide blogsville. Those who understand binary and those who don’t!!