I had earlier predicted a 2-0 victory in favour of Manchester United. Alas, I was wrong. The scoreline was 2-0 in favour of Barcelona FC.
Lessons I learnt:
1. There are somethings in life we just do not have any control over.
2. We can never successfully predict the future.
3. Our goals and plans can be totally disrupted and changed.
4. God knows everything and we should rely on HIM for everything including our future.
5. Our goals, aspiration, plans and dreams must be in accordance with the will of God.
6. If we must have faith in anything, that thing must fulfil God’s purpose else our faith will not work.
7. Things can turn around for good or for bad. Our reaction(s) to change is what makes the difference.
8. Do not base important life decisions on sentiments and horried conclusions. Think things through properly, weigh your options and make educated + informed decisions.
9. We are mere MORTALS. We totally need God to direct our paths.
10. If you lose today like ManUtd, you still have a chance to succeed tomorrow like Liverpool FC :D.
Can you add more to these please 🙂